Friday, May 2, 2008

Call Back

WTF! What is wrong with single women? I went on a date a few days ago and I thought it went very well. We talked about our next date and hooking up our friend, and even hugged it out at the end. The next day I texted her to say I had a great time and wished her a good day and …………..nothing. Not even a F U. What is up with that? Yes, I know I should read the signs and move on but for Pete sake is it going to kill anyone to reply the text by something like, “Thanks for last night, but I am just not interested.” I am not going to get into a fetal position and cry because some girl I went on a date with once turn me down but it sure would be nice to get the clarification. And women complain about men having poor communication skills. If guys do not like a woman she will not get any mixed messages, unless he wants to sleep her.

No comments: